About WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates, WordPress WooZone Plugin.
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v13.8.3 “WooZone Plugin” is to Turn your Woocommerce WordPress Web Store into a money-profit generator! Advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purchases.
The Woozoon plugin is Great SEO content for your products, our WooZone Plugin takes all data available for all Amazon products – amazon affiliate. [WooZone Plugin free download] amazon affiliate wordpress plugin.
Sale page: WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates.
Recommended: AffiliateWP Premium WordPress Plugin-Free Download!
All Features: WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates, WooZone WordPress Plugin.
- Compatible with any WordPress / Woocommerce Theme
- Store Amazon products and simple Woocommerce products at the same time (we’ve done a special
- verification and the products don’t conflict with the cart checkout page)
- Choose from any Amazon location – worldwide.
- 90 Days Cookie Feature – With this feature, when the user is redirected to Amazon, the product is automatically added to the cart and kept there for 90 days.
- On-site cart feature! This option will allow your customers to add multiple Amazon products to their cart and checkout through Amazon’s system.
- Price Setup – Choose which price to display on products – Regular Price / Sell Price / Offer Price
- Product Variations – Get product variations.
- Default publishing – import products as published or drafted.
- Choose how many images to import for each product
- Select whether you want to display shipping availability
- Choose whether you want to display Coupons – Special Offers & Discounts
- Image import type – choose whether you want to import images on import or asynchronous
- Automatically, material spinner – spins on content import, or do it manually later
- Asin Grabber Module – Receive Hundreds of ASINS from Amazon in seconds! After that, just import them via CSV Bulk Import!
- Products in Post – You can easily add products to any post/page/custom taxonomy via shortcodes
- Product Stats – Check Your Conversions!
- Images Name – Product Title or Random Number – This is great for SEO
- Cross-selling items – Choose whether you want to display cross-selling products.
- Images gallery in the product description – choose whether you want to display it or not.
- Set up Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
- Set your Affiliate ID (You do not need to specify all Affiliate IDs if you are not registered in all programs.)
- setup main affiliate id
- One second import! Discover products using advanced search and bulk import modules. Upon import, all parent categories and subcategories will be imported.
- Mass import products using the CSV module. All you need is an ASINS list.
- Keep products updated using the synchronization module, you can update price, title, buy URL, description, and SKU
- Setup/Backup Module – Install default plugin settings, backup current plugin settings, and backup current store products.
- The Amazon Dropshipping feature is very easy to use, from a technical to a visual point of view. Worried about mathematical calculations? Oh no, if I put a 10% tax on an 11.23 product what’s the profit for me?
- Visible results – Immediate profit! This type of business does not require much investment, and it can bring you to profit up to 100%.
- Flexible location – You can sell products from anywhere! Since the supplier does the shipping of the products.
Recommended: MonsterInsights Pro Premium Plugin, (Free-Download)
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates-WooZone WordPress Plugin [Changelog]
- added “Close button” to the ‘Install default config’ message (solved the bug which exists in version 220.127.116.11 for this close button)
- solved bug: amazon config/plugin setup tab/option “Show buy URL as Amazon URL” set on “Yes”
- changes the link on the woocommerce product page, but not in the product in a post widget.
- solved bug regarding the cross-sell (Frequently bought together box from the frontend product page) prices and the currency symbol
- solved the “Warning: Illegal string offset ‘request_amazon’…” issue and added dismiss button for the default install bar
- solved the bug “checkout redirect to amazon not working” which occurred after the woo-commerce 2.5.0 update.
- solved bug: the amazon config settings were overwritten by some default settings when updating to plugin version 8.4
- solved request: “as of” appears now only once alongside the product price
- solved bug: products synchronization & stats interface breaks on too many products in the database – now the interface has a pagination system
- update: AA-Team amazon config keys are set by default in modules/setup_backup/default-setup.json”; try to generate your own keys after you make some tests with the plugin using AA-Team default keys
- solved bug: “as of” missing for new imported products (bug generated in case the product wasn’t synced at least once)
- Insane Mode module/ added “check all” selection for products loaded in the queue!
- solved bug: “Request-URI too long” which occurred on the wp-admin panel/products list section
- added the PSP “Modules Manager” module version (with multiple modules activate/deactivate operation)
- solved bug: which occurred when importing variable products with default status = draft => the
- variation was not available and the product become “This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.”
- solved bug for product attributes: for example when in frontend an attribute like size had only one
- value (like “one size”) the dropdown didn’t have any value!
- added Amazon API access for Mexico, and Brazil (Affiliate IDs configurable in the Amazon config module)
- Fixed “Import Insane Mode” bug:
- when importing products, categories from amazon are not imported on the website
- added new option “Fix Product Attributes (woo-commerce 2.4 updates)” on Amazon config / Bug Fixes
- need to be run for products already existing in the website database
- Fixed “Variations” not displayed anymore bug: for variable products
- Fixed issue for items with multiple “Reviews”.
- Added a new import module called Insane Mode – Which allows you to import 50 products at once per
- general search and 100 products at once per category/subcategories
- Fixed variable products “Buy at Amazon” button bug: added the product to the cart even if the
- the product should be redirected to amazon instead
- Fixed Content Spinner not working on some servers when using WP_filesystem. Try to get the treasure file with PHP native function
- Changed Already imported function now checks for post meta “_amzASIN” only on posts that have post_type “product” or “product_variation”
- Tool “Clean Orphaned AMZ Meta” now also deletes “_amzASIN” from post meta if assigned to invalid
- post types. Post Types taken into consideration are only “product” and “product_variation”
- Product “As of” date & time localization using WordPress admin selected ones (date & time format)
- fixed bug: when importing a product, if a product has variations, but doesn’t have an associated
- feature image, then the first image found from the variations array will be used
- fixed bug: product description lose
- when updating: if you choose to update the product description in sync settings, then
- shortcode which contains the product images will be lost after the update!
- fixed bug: product short description can be updated at synchronization!
- bug fixes on cronjob products synchronization (bug: sync cycle run once but halted after)
- fix the “www.amazon./gp/aws/cart/add.html missing domain” issue
- fix “when the product has only one variation” issue – with variation attributes
- added a new module for reporting – to be sent via email
- added a new option in the amazon config module: “Button buy text” to set globally the button buy
- text for all your amazon products
- fix on the last sync date on the product details page – as of date was incorrect and was not reflecting the last update date. [WooZone Plugin free download]